Please contact realtor.com via the Feedback at the bottom of their homepage if your 3D tours do not appear on the listings in such cases:
- After you received a successfully published notification.
- The reason a tour failed to publish is an internal error.
Contact Asteroom at firstname.lastname@example.org if the 3D tour still fails to publish after you have fixed any errors.
Error messages you may receive and actions suggested to fix them
1. Invalid listing status or Listing is not active
- Check if the listing is published on realtor.com.
- Check the listing status on realtor.com, which should be active, pending, or contingent.
2. More than one listing found for this address
- Check if you forgot to include the number of the apartment, suite, or unit in the address in 3D tours
3. No valid listing was found for this address
- Check the listing address matches with the address of 3D tours. It has to be identical to the address on realtor.com
- Check the address of your 3D tour which may miss ZIP code, or be a non-USA address.
4. Only valid US address is allowed
- Check if you forgot to input the ZIP code in the 3D tour's address, which may cause the system to identify your 3D tours belonging to a listing somewhere abroad.
5. Unable to parse the address
- It may result from an incomplete address of a 3D tour. Check the 3D tour's address in the tour settings within the Asteroom app.
- If you receive a notification of successful publishing and the 3D tour doesn't appear on the listing
- In this case, please check the listing status on realtor.com and MLS, whether it is labeled off-market. You may check the listing status whether it is not listed on the market on the MLS.