Error messages you may receive and actions suggested
1. Invalid listing status or listing is not active
- Check if the listing is published on realtor.com.
- Check the listing status on realtor.com, which should be active, pending, or contingent.
2. More than one listing found for this address
- Check if you forgot to include the number of the apartment, suite, or unit in the address in 3D tours
3. No valid listing was found for this address
- Check the listing address matches with the address of the 3D tour. It has to be exactly identical to that shown on realtor.com.
- Check the address of your 3D tour which may miss ZIP code or non-USA address.
4. Only valid US addresses are allowed
- Check if you forgot to input the ZIP code in 3D tour's address, which may cause the system to identify your 3D tours to a listing somewhere abroad.
5. Unable to parse the address
- It may result from an incomplete address of a 3D tour. Check the 3D tour's address in the tour setting in the Asteroom app.
- If you receive a notification of successful publishing and the 3D tour doesn't appear on the listing
- In this case, please check the listing status on realtor.com and MLS, whether it is labeled off-market. You may check the listing status whether it is not listed on the market on the MLS.