Asteroom's rotator first needs to be charged.
- Turn the rotator on by moving the on/off button to the left position. A blue light will signal that the rotator is on.
- Open your Asteroom mobile app on your phone.
- After creating an account click on the center camera icon
4. Select "Pano Kit" if your phone's Bluetooth is turned on it will pair automatically. If your phone's Bluetooth is not turned on you will see the following message and need to turn on your bluetooth.
5. Go to settings within your phone's system and toggle Bluetooth to the on position. Do not look for the rotator in the list of devices. The rotator WILL NOT show up on the Bluetooth list of devices this is okay, just ensure Bluetooth is turned on.
6. Re-enter the Asteroom app after turning on Bluetooth. Select the camera icon again. Now the camera icon will be highlighted white and is able to be clicked upon. This signifies that your phone is now paired with the rotator and you can start taking images.