Skip to main content
How to add detailed descriptions, texts, images, and links to a 3D virtual tour?
- Sign into your Asteroom app.
- Select your virtual tour, and select the panorama that you want to add to your description to.
- Click on the “More” button below, and add a description or object to the panorama.
- Tag: descriptions use text, images, and videos to describe the detail features in the panorama.
- Hotspots: Used to connect panoramas.
- Image: Add an image to the panorama.
- Video: Add a video to the panorama. *The source of the video is a link (example: add a YouTube link).
- 3D text: Add 3D text to the panorama.
- Tripod overly: Add your personalized logo to the bottom of the virtual tour.
- Update thumbnail: Sets the current image as the start screen when people begin browsing.
- Preview: Preview the virtual tour.