Asteroom uses augmented reality technology to measure room dimensions
- Please click here to confirm that your phone supports AR measurement.
- Log in to the Asteroom app. Click on Camera and change the mode to floor plans.
- Point the phone lens at the ground and choose a wall corner as the origin. Move left and right. There is no need to attach the fisheye lens.
- When Aim appears on screen, click Add and you will see a red dotted stick at the aimed point. Repeat this step at every turning corner point in the room until you return to your original point, where you click on Done to save the measurements. The Undo in the top-right corner is used to undo the previous red dot.
Adding another room to the floorplan
- Go to Material > enter one of album > switch to Floor plan tab > open the floor plan file you wish to edit.
- Click on Edit to the lower-left > click on Camera > Repeat steps 4 and 5 listed above.
- Click on any shape to move, rename, duplicate or delete it.