Skip to main content
What to do before shooting at a property?
- Clean the rooms.
- In order to ensure your virtual tour is perfect, make sure each room is clean, for example, just like how it appears in the showroom.
- Shoot in a well-lit environment.
- Insufficient lighting can easily lead to poor quality panoramas. Make sure that any curtains are open and the lights are turned on during the shooting process to make your space look bright.
- Ensure all doors of the property are open.
- This allows us to build a dollhouse and use our AI to connect rooms together.